The Avatar Returns episode 49 is available for listening or download right here and on iTunes here.
Guess who’s back, back again…
A little flying lemur told us it was the 15th Anniversary of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and we thought, “Hey, we liked that show.” So here we are, Team TARP together again. We discuss our memories of the series, how it’s influenced pop culture, and whether or not that Netflix live-action series is ever gonna happen. We also talk about all the various ways this podcast could reincarnate in the future, be it for books, comics, or other animated series.
Also, our resident boozebender Eric Sipple creates an Avater-themed cocktail. (See the recipe below.)
Total Run Time: 01:40:55
- 00:00:45 – Intro
- 00:09:45 – AtLA 15th Anniversary
- 00:43:33 – Netflix live-action update
- 01:05:16 – Books & Comics
- 01:10:30 – Animation
- 01:20:06 – Speculating about new podcast projects
- 01:37:20 – Outro / Next
- “Avatar: The Last Airbender (Intro)” by Jeremy Zuckerman (2005)
- “Airbending” by Mak11, Airbending (Single) (2019)
- Wyrd Crafts Chit-Chat Episode 2 – Jessie Flower
- Hoopla – Streaming Audiobooks, Music, Video & eBooks
- Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Rise of Kyoshi (The Kyoshi Novels Book 1) by F. C. Yee
THE AVATAR STATE RECIPE
- 1 oz London dry gin (Air)
- 1 oz Campari (Fire)
- 1 oz Punt e Mes (Earth)
- Fill an old fashioned glass with ice (Water). Add all ingredients to the glass and stir. Garnish with a thin slice of orange.