We start with frozen dairy dessert. We end with a world on the brink of madness. Between that gulf lies…nothing, everything. Paul chides Arlo for becoming obsessed with Black Hammer. The boys laugh about getting the @Gobbledygeek Twitter handle back. Good stuff. You like that, right? Well, guess what? Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson have coronavirus, the NBA has suspended the season, all travel from the EU to the US has been stopped, our president appears to be slowly dying on national television. All that, in real time. Read the mouse print, baby: it’s the end of all things.
Next: assuming we make it, there’s another Four-Color Flashback. Yep, another one. Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic. Alison Bechdel. See you then.
Total Run Time: 00:00:00
- 00:00:00 – Intro
- 00:00:00 – Madness!!!
- 00:00:00 – Outro / Next
- “I’m Going Slightly Mad” by Queen, Innuendo (1991)
- “Creeping Death” by Metallica, Kill ‘em All (1983)
- “Masturbation boosts your immune system, helping you fight off infection and illness” by Jaimee Bell, Big Think
- “Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus As Outbreak Hits ‘Elvis Presley’ Film” by Anthony D’Alessandro, Deadline
- “President Trump restricts ‘all travel’ from EU to US starting Friday” by John Fritze, David Jackson & Courtney Subramanian, USA Today
- “NBA suspends 2019-20 season after Jazz player tests positive for coronavirus” by Brad Botkin, CBS Sports
- Mouse Print