Kevin Smith outrages at Sundance and rants on Twitter.
Orson Welles’ The Other Side of the Wind may finally be seen.
Exit Through the Gift Shop‘s Mr. Brainwash sued over use of iconic Run-DMC image.
The Human Torch gets iced.
The Weinsteins want to recut the “f-f-f-f-fuck”s out of The King’s Speech.
comiXology to offer Digital Storefront affiliate program to the brick-and-mortar comics shops.
Mark Zuckeberg’s Facebook page gets hacked.
God strikes Peter Jackson with a stomach ulcer, sending the clear message that He does not want to see The Hobbit get made, ever.
Jesse Eisenberg is sort of nonplussed about this whole Oscars business.
EXTRY! EXTRY! Get yer Razzie nominations right here!
Here are the Oscar nominations.
- “When All Is Said and Done” by Pierce Brosnan, Mamma Mia! (2008)
- “Test Drive” by John Powell, How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
- “January Hymn” by The Decemberists, The King Is Dead (2011)
- “You Really Got Me” by The Kinks, Kinks (1964)
- “Waterloo Sunset” by The Kinks, Something Else by the Kinks (1967)