Hey, the Oscars weren’t the only awards show this past weekend. There were also the Independent Spirit Awards and the Razzies.
There may very well be some new plot details on The Dark Knight Rises. Or not. We’ll find out.
Jane Russell, classic Hollywood sex symbol of the 40’s and 50’s, dies.
Some sap just had to go and sequelize/prequelize Blade Runner.
Gather ’round, ladies and germs, gather ’round! It’s time for another dramatic reading of Julie Taymor Is a Pretentious Windbag!
Red Dead Redemption savages the competition at the Game Developers Choice Awards.
Quentin Tarantino might very well be making that long talked-about Western.
Trent Reznor may score–and act in!–Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
AllMusic.com will no longer be AllMusic.com.
These may be the second halves of the Hobbit film titles.
Here are the winners and losers at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards.
Speaking of the losers, here are their consolation prizes.
Lastly, some stats.
Exit Through the Gift Shop (BD)
Mystery Science Theater 3000: Vol. XX (DVD)
The Walking Dead: Season 1 (BD/DVD)
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (BD/DVD Combo)
- 5 Wattles – Maximum Gobbling
- 4.5 Wattles – Gobble It
- 4 Wattles – Worth Gobbling
- 3.5 Wattles – Worth Gobbling
- 3 Wattles – Gobble?
- 2.5 Wattles – Gobble?
- 2 Gobbles – Do Not Gobble
- 1.5 Wattles – Do Not Gobble
- 1 Wattle – Run, Don’t Gobble!
- 0.5 Wattles – Run, Don’t Gobble!
He Gets Me High by Dum Dum Girls (AJ: 4 Wattles)
Supernatural 6.15, “The French Mistake” (Paul: 4.5 Wattles)
Tunes: A Comic Book History of Rock and Roll, ed. Vincent Brunner (AJ: 3.5 Wattles)
Rango by Hans Zimmer (Paul: 4 Wattles)
Wizards (Paul: 3 Wattles)
- “Far Away” by Jose Gonzales, Red Dead Redemption (2010)
- “Benediction and Dream” by Lila Down, Frida (2003)
- “Major Tom” by Shiny Toy Guns (2009)
- “He Gets Me High” by Dum Dum Girls, He Gets Me High (2011)
- “Love in Vain” by The Rolling Stones, Let It Bleed (1969)