For all you kids at home with a copy of Webster’s New Universal Unabridged Dictionary Deluxe Second Edition taking pride of place on your bookshelf–boy, do we have a treat for you! Paul and Arlo are back on their bullshit, running at the mouth about anything they damn well please. This week’s subjects include: the extreme metal-ness of childbirth, Spider-Man: Miles Morales swinging onto the brand spankin’ new PS5, covert earbuds, Infinity Train heading to the station on HBO Max, a treatise on The Searchers and Apocalypse Now, and so much more.
NEXT: Zorro, the Gay Blade spends a day in The Double Life of Veronique for a doppelganger-centric Geek Challenge.
- The Infinity Train Comes and Goes, Leaves Audience Feeling Empty in the Best Way Possible, by Alexander Lewis, Loyola Phoenix
- Raised By Wolves Review: Ridley Scott Among the Androids, by Mike Hale, New York Times
- Gameplay Footage from Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5)
- “Doin’ It” by LL Cool J, Mr. Smith (1995)
- “Piece of Me” by Britney Spears, Blackout (2007)
- Support Black Lives Matter and find anti-racism resources: https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/
- Help teachers and classrooms in need: https://www.donorschoose.org/
- Do your part to remove the burden of medical debt for individuals, families, and veterans: https://ripmedicaldebt.org/
- Register to vote: https://vote.gov/