X-Men: First Class trailer debuts, is frustratingly awesome-looking.
Superbowl fallout: Super 8 trailer, Captain America: The First Avenger trailer, Thor trailer, Transformers: Dark of the Moon trailer, VW Vader ad.
And another one’s gone, and another’s one gone, Guitar Hero bites the dust.
If Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s in The Dark Knight Rises, will he play Robin or Alberto Falcone?
Cobie Smulders, once Joss Whedon’s potential Wonder Woman, is now his definite Maria Hill.
Ryan Gosling to star in devastating, shattering portrayal of lost love. Oh wait, that was Blue Valentine. This is the Logan’s Run remake.
The Academy ain’t gonna have none of that Banksy performance art shit at this year’s Oscars.
- “Looney Tunes Opening Theme”
- “Thundarr the Barbarian Intro”
- “Spider-Man 90’s Theme” by Joe Perry
- “Challenge of the Super Friends Theme”
- “Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?” by Matthew Sweet, Saturday Morning Cartoons’ Greatest Hits (1995)
- “Super Chicken Theme”
- “Looney Tunes Closing Theme”