Gobbledygeek episode 474, “MCUTV: Moon Knight (feat. Michael Holland),,” is available for listening or download right here, on Spotify, and on Apple Podcasts.
Travelers of the night, welcome to Paul and Arlo’s latest MCUTV discussion. They join hands once again with Hollywood wonder boy Michael Holland, and together they summon Moon Knight. Oscar Isaac joins the Marvel Cinematic Universe as Marc Spector, the human avatar of Egyptian god Khonshu, and…well, is he Marc Spector? Is he Steven Grant? Or is he someone else entirely? The gang discusses how the show tackles Marc’s dissociative identity disorder, the killer costume design, how the series pushes the MCU’s boundaries, and more.
NEXT: on a new Geek Challenge, we are The One who is Everything Everywhere All at Once.
- 00:01:17 – Intro / Guest
- 00:11:00 – Moon Knight
- 01:36:40 – Outro / Next
- Holland Imaginarium – The Essentials
- “A Man Without Love” by Engelbert Humperdinck, A Man Without Love (1968)
- “Nights in White Satin” by The Moody Blues, Days of Future Passed (1967)
- Abortion Funds in Every State: https://bit.ly/AbortionFundsTwitter
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Support AAPI communities and those affected by anti-Asian violence: https://www.gofundme.com/c/act/stop-aapi-hate
- Support the AAPI Civic Engagement Fund: https://aapifund.org/
- Support Black Lives Matter and find anti-racism resources: https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/
- The Trevor Project provides information and support to LGBTQ youth: thetrevorproject.org
- Trans Lifeline: https://translifeline.org/
- US (877) 565-8860
- Canada (877) 330-6366
- National Center for Transgender Equality: transequality.org
- Advocate for writers who might be owed money due to discontinuance of royalties: https://www.writersmustbepaid.org/
- Help teachers and classrooms in need: https://www.donorschoose.org/
- Do your part to remove the burden of medical debt for individuals, families, and veterans: https://ripmedicaldebt.org/
- Register to vote: https://vote.gov/